Wednesday, September 5, 2012

9/5/12


Today in human geo we spent most of the class listening to Mr. Schick tell us about what websites are safe for research, and what websites are not. He pulled up several websites and had us guess if they were good solid websites that we could use for a research paper or a website with false information that is not true. Up till now I thought we should never use Wikipedia. Well I was wrong. Mr. Schick enlightened all of us on how amazing Wikipedia really is. It is pretty much the latest edition of the encyclopedia but it is on the web. I have always neglected to use it because I was told people edit it all the time, but Mr. Schick let us know how often people do that and they do not do it a lot. Most of the knowledge on there is trust worthy and I will definitely use it more in my future essays/ projects.

No comments:

Post a Comment