Thursday, September 20, 2012

9/20/12


Today in human geography I didn't actually present my own power point, but I watched about 3 and a half power points. The power point that interested me the most was the power point about Nigeria. Just a couple facts that stuck in my head were was Nigeria was a developed nation and it has a 10.22 net migration rate. I always thought of Nigeria to be a developing country. It definitely surprised me and proved me wrong. There was also a power point about Indonesia, which was pretty entertaining because of the people that presented it.  They were a little disorganized but it all in all a good presentation. The last power point was cut off by the bell and the people who were presenting it didn’t get to finish it. Tomorrow my group is probably going to present. 

No comments:

Post a Comment