Monday, October 8, 2012

10/8/12

Today in human geo we were separated into 3 groups of 9. Each group was given a topic to do assigned questions on. The 3 topics were Native Americans, Viking, and Columbus. I wanted to be in the vikings group but there were already too many people so I settled with my second choice, Native Americans. I did my question that I was assigned as a group (number 1: When did your group first arrive in America?) I found the answer but the link I was emailed to post the answer isn't working so I will have to fix that problem in school tomorrow. Besides our assignment, a new addition of our class was added today. Michael!!! And he sits right next to me, so that made my day. We don't have class tomorrow so the next time blogger will see me is on Wednesday. Bye for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment