Friday, October 5, 2012

10/5/12


Today in human geo we took our 100 point test on the video documentary God Grew Tired Of Us. I think I did really well personally. Carly Lyon had a shadow and the shadow read off the answers after everyone had turned in their tests. After hearing the answers and comparing to them to what I remember putting I feel pretty confident in my answers. Hopefully I will receive a good grade. I am already eager to get the test back even though I handed it in less than 5 minutes ago. After we finished the test Taylor Sommer was called down to the office, according to Mr. Schick she was invited to a party by Mr. Ireton, but I think he just had some news for her or something. We all talked for a little bit at the end of class and then we were dismissed to my our last mod of the day, in my case it was an off mod. 

No comments:

Post a Comment