Monday, August 27, 2012

8/28/12


Today in human geography we definitely got a lot accomplished. We opened with a prayer that expresses being grateful for the day present and then Mr. Schick did a short roll call.  We were then assigned seats and I, being the helplessly confused person I am, got my seat wrong the first time. After my seat confusion was all cleared up we dived into the lesson. Mr. Schick introduced us to the syllabus and pretty much prepared us for the year by telling us what we need for class(our tablet PC, a composition note book, pens, and a mind open for learning.) We were also informed that we had to write on our blog every day about the day’s human geo class, which I am looking forward too because I’ll admit I really like writing the blog. Human geography is definitely going to be a personal favorite of mine.  

No comments:

Post a Comment